In April 2015, Happy Herbivore shared a photo of Mr. + Mrs. Love Chard’s wedding cake on her Facebook page which was made entirely of fruit. That photo alone got nearly 10,000 likes and over 10,000 shares.
Woman’s World Magazine
In November 2014, Mrs. Love Chard was photographed and interviewed by the national magazine, Woman’s World, on her weight loss and health transformation
She was their featured success story in their January 2015 issue highlighting a whole food, plant-based diet.
Although the article was very starch-heavy and less on leafy greens and other non-starchy foods, it still is a step in the right direction to encourage more whole, plant foods in our daily nutrition.
Goji Man Nutrition
Both Mr. Love Chard and Mrs. Love Chard guest blogged on Goji Man Nutrition’s website fall of 2015. Give the articles a read: Mrs. Love Chard’s What Happened To The Word “Diet” and Mr. Love Chard’s Get Creative With Your Gourmet Salads.
eCornell University + T. Colin Campbell’s Center for Nutrition Studies
Mrs. Love Chard [Bethany Stec Janicek] has her certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition through T. Colin Campbell’s Center for Nutrition Studies at eCornell.
Program courses include: Nutrition Fundamentals, Diseases of Affluence, and Principles in Practice.
Upcoming program enrollment: Advanced Nutritarian Studies through Nutritarian Education Institute
- How to Health Podcast with Dr. Laurie Marbas
- The Watering Mouth video interview
- True Wellth video interview [with Mr. Love Chard]
- Strong Body Whole Heart Podcast
- Big Change The Film Podcast
- Mended Paths Podcast
- Surviving to THRIVING Video Summit
- Living Beyond Business Show and Podcast video interview
- Watch Me Eat To Live Show with Elisha of Eat to Live Daily video interview