Delicious + Nutritious.
If you’d like to make this into more of an “ice cream”, simply use less liquid and high powdered food processor instead of a blender.
Chocolate + Cherry Smoothie
Author: Mrs. Love Chard
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen tart red cherries
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice, optional
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 - 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder [to your preference]
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 handful kale
- 1 and ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 pitted medjool date, optional [used for added sweetness if you'd like]
- Water [if needed to reach desired consistency]
- Blend all ingredients in Nutribullet or other high powered blender or food processor until smooth.