You guys…. I seriously eat this with a spoon.
Sweet potatoes, chickpeas, sesame seeds with a twist of curry and cumin.
Enjoy with raw vegetables, as a salad topper, in a wrap, spread over toasted whole sprouted grain Ezekiel bread… or seriously just by itself with a giant spoon. No serving size here… enjoy to satisfaction!
- 2 cups chickpeas/garbanzo beans
- 1½ cups cooked sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon raw tahini*
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ⅓ cup water**
- Combine all ingredients into a high powered food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with a few extra sesame seeds.
**Use more water if needed to reach desired consistency.
Love hummus? SO DO WE!
Grab our Hummus eCookbook for only $9! And yes… that’s pizza hummus. Delicious.
Order here and get your hummus on!